Features & Functionality
GlowShift’s White 7 Series Dual Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge allows you to closely monitor and fine tune the left and right banks of your exhaust system simultaneously from a single gauge! This wideband air/fuel ratio gauge features dual LED screens that display large and bold blue digital readings from 10.0 to 20.0 AFR. This gauge features a diameter of 2 1/16" (52mm) with a white gauge face and clear lens.
Wideband air to fuel ratio gauges offer multiple benefits for high performance race cars or any vehicle with a V6, V8 or V10 engine that include reduced emissions, higher fuel economy and maximized power and engine performance. This allows you to carefully map out your vehicle’s air fuel ratios through the range of RPM and manifold pressure which results in maximized power output. The 0 to 5 volt digital output allows you to connect the gauge to any data logging or engine management system to log real time data for more precise tuning. This gauge can be used on any vehicle that runs leaded, unleaded and diesel fuel.
Dual Wideband vs. Single Wideband
A dual wideband air/fuel ratio gauge allows you to quickly and accurately diagnose which side of the engine is either underperforming or causing an issue that can be adjusted to prevent engine damage. A single wideband gauge gives you those same readings and diagnosis, but you cannot pinpoint which bank is underperforming versus the other due to only one oxygen sensor being installed.
This dual wideband air/fuel ratio gauge kit comes included with everything needed for a complete installation. GlowShift includes 2 Bosch LSU 4.9 oxygen sensors, 2 digital 12 volt wideband controllers with data logging output, 2 sensor harnesses, 2 data logging harnesses, 1 gauge y-harness, 1 power y-harness, 2 mild steel weld-in bungs, 2 stainless steel weld-in bungs, 2 bung plugs and a step-by-step installation guide to walk you through the installation process.
GlowShift includes free lifetime technical support and a one year limited warranty with each purchase.
Note: The included Bosch 4.9 LSU Wideband Oxygen Sensors include Bosch’s 30 day manufacturer’s warranty. GlowShift does not warranty this sensor after that 30 day time frame.
- 2 1/16” (52mm) White Gauge Face with Clear Lens
- Dual Blue Digital Display Reads from 10.0 to 20.0 AFR
- AFR Quality & Values | Rich: 10 ~ 12.9 AFR | Optimal: 13 ~ 17.9 AFR | Lean: 18 ~ 20 AFR
- Perfect for High Performance Race Cars or Any V Series Engine
- Wideband Oxygen Sensor Compatible with Leaded, Unleaded & Diesel Fuel Types
- (2) Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensors with Bosch 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- (2) Digital 12 Volt Wideband Controllers with Data Logging Output
- (2) Sensor Harnesses
- (2) Data Logging Harnesses
- (1) Gauge Y-Harness
- (1) Power Y-Harness
- (2) Mild Steel Weld-In Bungs
- (2) Stainless Steel Weld-In Bungs
- (2) Bung Plugs
- Gauge Visor
- Installation Guide
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty