7 Color Series 6 Gauge Custom Dashboard Set: The Perfect Addition to Your Custom-Built Vehicle
Posted by Michele on
At GlowShift Gauges, we are excited to announce that we have officially launched our new 7 Color Series 6 Gauge Custom Dashboard Set. After noticing that many of our customers were buying certain types of GlowShift gauges separately from series such as the Tinted 7 Color Series, White 7 Color Series, or Black 7 Color Series, we decided to create a customized set based on the six gauges that were most commonly purchased. We’re happy to say that you can now take car modification to a whole new level with the help of our 7 Color Series 6 Gauge Custom Dashboard Set!
With custom gauges being such an exciting feature that serves a highly important purpose for your customized vehicle, we’ve made sure that you receive the highest possible quality in terms of both form and function. Now you can monitor vital engine components of your custom-built race car, drift car, hot rod, or rock crawler with our GlowShift 7 Color Series 6 Gauge Custom Dashboard Set.
The 7 Color Series 6 Gauge Custom Dashboard Set comes with the six essential gauges you’ll need to properly monitor your custom car build as well as any sensors necessary for their installation. Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll find in this must-have gauge set:
- A 3 ¾” (95MM) Tachometer. The Tachometer Gauge reads from 0 to 10,000 RPM. The included external shift light easily plugs into the back of the gauge and alerts you with a blue LED when it’s time to shift. This gauge also includes an in-dash mounting bracket and signal harness that allows you to acquire RPM readings. This can be installed to any 1 to 10 cylinder gas powered vehicle.
- A 3 ¾” (95MM) Speedometer. The Speedometer Gauge reads your vehicle’s driving speed from 0 to 140 MPH. This speedometer features a digital display with 2 resettable trip meters, an in-dash mounting bracket and wiring harness to power the gauge. GlowShift also offers a compatible GPS Speedometer Sensor which makes acquiring speed readings for the gauge to display even easier. The GPS Speedometer Sensor is not included with this set.
- A Fuel Level Gauge. The Fuel Level Gauge reads the amount of fuel in the tank in standard increments of empty, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full. On the back of the gauge, a resistance adjuster allows you to select from 9 of the most common OHM resistance levels.
- A Water Temperature Gauge. This gauge reads your vehicle’s coolant temperature from 100° to 300° Fahrenheit. The included 1/8-27 NPT temperature sensor installs directly to a factory port that allows you to gain access to those readings.
- An Oil Pressure Gauge. The electronic Oil Pressure Gauge reads engine oil pressure from 0 to 100 PSI. The included 1/8-27 NPT pressure sensor installs to any oil gallery port to gain readings directly from the source. Separately, GlowShift offers a variety of Oil Filter Sandwich Adapters into which an oil pressure sensor can be easily attached. An Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter is not included in this set.
- A Volt Gauge. The Volt Gauge reads your battery’s voltage readings from 8v to 18v. This gauge monitors the health of your battery through the use of the included plug-and-play power harness.
We’ve provided you with the fundamental gauges you need for your custom vehicle. However, we didn’t just stop there. Our 7 Color Series Gauges can be fixed to seven different colors by simply pressing a button located on the gauge face. The color options available are blue, green, purple, red, teal, yellow, and white. Additionally, you can select a dashboard set from our Tinted 7 Color Series, White 7 Color Series, or Black 7 Color Series.
If you’re set on designing and building your custom racecar, drift car or hot rod, you can rely on our cutting-edge 7 Color Series 6 Gauge Custom Dashboard Set to provide you with the high-quality customization you need for your custom dash panel. With six essential gauges, seven color choices and three different series to choose from, you can create the custom dash you’ve been dreaming of.