GlowShift’s GM Duramax Allison 1000 Transmission Test Port Adapter allows you to easily install a 1/8-27 NPT temperature sensor to the test port of your 2000-2013 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra diesel truck. Before this adapter, the only way to gain access to read the temperature of the transmission fluid was to cut the transmission cooler feed line and install a t-fitting adapter. Now, you can access those same temperature readings while dramatically cutting down the installation time. An O-ring is attached to the male thread of the adapter that prevents transmission fluid leaks at the test port connection. This sensor thread adapter is manufactured from high-quality steel with a yellow, zinc coating and is built to last with your 6.6L Duramax truck. GlowShift includes installation instructions, free lifetime technical support and a one year limited warranty with each purchase.
- Allows Easy Installation of Temperature Sensor to GM 6.6L Duramax Allison 1000 Transmission
- Compatible with 2000-2013 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra Diesel Trucks
- Manufactured from High-Quality Steel with Yellow, Zinc Coating
- O-Ring to Prevent Leaks
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty