GlowShift’s GM Duramax Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter allows you to gain access to your truck’s oil filter and install up to (4) 1/8-27 NPT oil pressure or oil temperature sensors to keep a close eye on how efficiently it is performing. This aluminum adapter features a 13/16-16 thread fitting and installs directly between the engine and oil filter of your 2000-2013 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra, eliminating the need to drill into the oil pan and remove any stock sensors. If you are not going to use all of the ports on the sandwich adapter, you can easily seal them by using the included 1/8-27 NPT port plug threads. The included dual ring O-ring gasket allows for a leak-free seal between the engine and oil filter.
GlowShift includes step-by-step installation instructions, free lifetime technical support and a one year limited warranty with each purchase.
Note: This GM Duramax Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter is only compatible if the gasket diameter is 4”.
- Built for 2000-2013 GM Duramax Engines
- Allows Easy Installation of Oil Pressure and/or Oil Temperature Sensors
- Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter Plate with 13/16-16 Thread
- (4) 1/8-27 NPT Ports
- (4) 1/8-27 NPT Port Plug Threads
- Dual Ring O-Ring Gasket
- Manufactured from Aluminum
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty
This video will walk you through the process of properly installing your new GlowShift Gauges Oil Filter Sandwich Adapter. For More Information Please Visit: http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/Oil-Filter-Sandwich-Adapters.aspx