- Store Policies
GlowShift’s main objective is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase. We take great pride in the quality of our products and offer exceptional customer service to maintain a positive relationship with you. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or are having technical issues with a product, please follow the policy instructions detailed below and we will be happy to accept a return, make an exchange, or repair any of the products you have purchased. For more detail on our Shipping Policies, please refer to our Shipping Policies Page.
- If you accidentally place a duplicate order, please contact us immediately at 1.856.768.8300.
- If the duplicate order has not been shipped yet, we will be able to issue you a full refund.
- In the event the duplicate order has been shipped, we will be happy to provide you with an RMA number to return the item once you receive it. You are responsible for returning the duplicate item/items, at which point, you will be issued a full refund on the items, less any shipping paid by you when the order was placed. If you refuse the package, your refund will be less any fees we are charged for the returning of the package.
- If any order needs to be canceled, you must call us immediately at 1.856.768.8300.
- Your order can only be canceled prior to it leaving the warehouse.
- If your order is shipped prior to us being notified, the order is subject to all previously stated return policies.
- We are not responsible for email cancellation requests that are received after your order has been shipped.
- The only acceptable cancellation method is to call and notify us immediately.
Changing Your Order
- If you wish to change an item in your order, please call us immediately at 1.856.768.8300 to request the change.
- This is the only acceptable method to request a change to your order. Orders can only be changed prior to leaving our warehouse.
- If an order has already been shipped, you may request an RMA number to send the product back for an exchange.
- You will then be responsible for any and all related shipping charges.
If your order is shipping to an address in New Jersey or any other state which requires us to collect sales tax, local sales tax will be automatically calculated during check out. To obtain estimated sales tax, please use the Estimate Shipping & Tax feature located in Your Shopping Cart. After providing your state and zip code you will need to select your shipping method to view the estimated tax.
- Coupon codes can be entered in the Coupon area in your shopping cart.
- All coupon codes must be entered at the time of sale to receive discount.
- Codes provided after completion of the sale will not be honored.
Special Notice Regarding Bosch Sensors
GlowShift Gauges, LLC. offers a 30-day limited warranty on all 3rd party products that are included with any GlowShift product. GlowShift’s Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge set includes a Bosch 4.9 LSU Wideband o2 sensor. GlowShift Gauges, LLC. will exchange any Bosch sensor that is defective within 30 days of the purchase date after it is inspected by our technical support department. This warranty will be voided if a shock occurs to the sensor, moisture collects on the sensor from it not being installed at the correct angle, or if it is damaged due to your fuel mixture being too rich. Our technical support department will require a picture to verify the sensor is installed at the correct angle. If you are sending the gauge back for inspection, exchange, or refund, you must first call our technical support department so they can issue an RMA number for your warranty claim.
The California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Prop 65)
Pursuant to Prop 65, the State of California publishes a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This list, which the State of California updates periodically, has grown to include over 900 chemicals since it was first published. Prop 65 requires businesses to provide persons in California with warnings about chemicals in the products they purchase, in their home or workplace, or that are released into the environment. GlowShift products may contain some chemicals which appear on this list and is required to include a State of California Prop 65 warning label. For additional information about Prop 65 and a list of Prop 65 chemicals, please visit www.oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65. If you have any questions regarding Prop 65, please email us at Support@GlowShiftGauges.com.
ONE YEAR NON-TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
GlowShift Gauges, LLC ("GlowShift") warrants to the original retail consumer purchaser, and not any other purchaser or subsequent owner that this Product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
For a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, at no charge to the Purchaser, GlowShift will repair or replace this Product if it is determined by GlowShift to be defective. After the warranty period, the Purchaser must pay all charges for parts and labor.
Coverage under this warranty is only valid within the United States, including its territories, as well as in certain other countries. Purchasers should check our website, www.GlowShift.com, to determine the warranty coverage in the countries in which they are located.
GlowShift does not warrant the installation of the Product, which is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Installation should be done by licensed professionals. Improper installation may cause damage to the Product and any vehicle in which it is installed, and may cause burns and electrical injury to individuals. GlowShift’s warranty does not cover any expenses incurred in removing Products that are defective or re-installing replacement Products in their place.
During the warranty period, to have the Product repaired or replaced, the Purchaser must return the Product, freight prepaid by the Purchaser, to GlowShift (but for customers in the contiguous United States, GlowShift will pay the shipping charges if any Product fails during the first thirty (30) days after purchase). The Product must be returned in its original carton or in a similar package affording an equal degree of protection. GlowShift will return the repaired or replaced Product, freight prepaid, to the Purchaser. GlowShift does not provide Purchasers with temporary replacement units during the warranty period or at any other time.
This limited warranty is non-transferable and will automatically terminate if the original retail consumer purchaser resells the Product or transfers the vehicle in which the Product is installed. An “original retail consumer purchaser” is a person who originally purchases the Product or a gift recipient of a new Product that is in its original packaging and unopened.
This limited warranty is subject to all of the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS; WARRANTY SERVICE: If Purchaser believes that a Product is defective in material or workmanship, written notice with an explanation of the claim shall be given promptly by Purchaser to GlowShift. All warranty claims must be made within the warranty period, and any Products returned to GlowShift must be shipped in accordance with GlowShift’s procedures (including the use of RMA numbers supplied by GlowShift after notification). The repair or replacement of any Product or part thereof shall not extend the original warranty period. The specific warranty on the repaired part only (not including gauge sensors) shall be in effect for a period of ninety (90) days following the repair or replacement of that part, or the remaining period of the Product warranty, whichever is greater. GlowShift does not provide a warranty on replacement gauge sensors.
2. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; ACCEPTANCE: Purchaser's exclusive remedy and GlowShift's sole obligation is to supply (or pay for) all labor necessary to repair any Product found to be defective within the warranty period and to supply new or rebuilt replacements for defective parts. GlowShift will refund the purchase price for such Product only if repair or replacement fails to remedy the defect. Purchaser's failure to make a claim as provided in paragraph 1 above or continued use of the Product shall constitute an unqualified acceptance of such Product and a waiver by Purchaser of all claims thereto.
3. EXCEPTIONS TO LIMITED WARRANTY: GlowShift shall have no obligation to Purchaser with respect to any Product that is subjected to any of the following: abuse, improper use, negligence, accident, modification, failure to follow the operating procedures outlined in the user's manual, failure to follow the maintenance procedures in the service manual for the Product, attempted repair by non-qualified personnel, operation of the Product outside of the published environmental and electrical parameters, or if the Product's original identification (trademark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered, or removed. GlowShift excludes from warranty coverage Products sold AS IS and/or WITH ALL FAULTS. GlowShift also excludes from warranty coverage any consumable items such as fuses and batteries. All software and accompanying documentation furnished with, or as part of the Product is furnished “AS IS” (i.e., without any warranty of any kind), except where expressly provided otherwise in any documentation or license agreement furnished with the Product.
4. PROOF OF PURCHASE; REGISTRATION: The Purchaser's dated bill of sale must be retained as evidence of the date of purchase and to establish warranty eligibility. Registration of any Product or of this limited warranty is voluntary, and failure to register will not diminish any rights available under this warranty.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES, GLOWSHIFT HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY CLAIM OF INFRINGEMENT THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN SECTION 2-312(3) OF THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE OR IN ANY OTHER STATE STATUTE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LIABILITY OF GLOWSHIFT, IF ANY, AND PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DAMAGES FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ARISING IN TORT OR CONTRACT, SHALL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT FOR WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS MADE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOWSHIFT BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER.
GOVERNING LAW: This non-transferable limited warranty shall be governed by the law of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., and the United States of America, excluding their conflicts of laws principles. The courts of Camden County, New Jersey, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action with respect to this warranty. This limited warranty gives specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or from country to country. Some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. You are advised to consult applicable state or country laws for a full determination of rights.
Search By Keyword
- Boost Gauges
- Pyrometer EGT Gauges
- Fuel Pressure Gauges
- Oil Pressure Gauges
- Air/Fuel Ratio Gauges
- Transmission Temperature Gauges
- Water Temperature Gauges
- Volt Gauges
- Air Pressure Gauges
- Oil Temperature Gauges
- Fuel Level Gauges
- Nitrous Pressure Gauges
- Fuel Rail Pressure Gauges
- Vacuum Gauges
- HPOP Gauges
- Dual Intake Temperature Gauges
- Clock Gauges
- Exhaust Pressure Gauges
- Differential Temperature Gauges
- Dual Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauges
- Ambient Air Temperature Gauges
- Metric Gauges
- 7 Color Gauge Series
- Elite 10 Color Gauge Series
- 10 Color Digital Gauge Series
- MaxTow Diesel Gauge Series
- Tinted Gauge Series
- 3in1 Diesel Combo Gauges
- Liquid Filled Gauge Series
- Gauge Sets
- Acura Gauge Pods
- Buick Gauge Pods
Chevrolet Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Silverado Full Size Truck Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Camaro Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Corvette Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet S-10 Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Cobalt Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Blazer Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Cavalier Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet El Camino Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Malibu Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Suburban Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Tahoe Gauge Pods
- Chevrolet Avalanche Gauge Pods
- Chrysler Gauge Pods
- Dodge Gauge Pods
- Ford Gauge Pods
- GMC Gauge Pods
Honda Gauge Pods
- 1988-1991 Honda Civic Gauge Pods
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic Gauge Pods
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic Gauge Pods
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Gauge Pods
- 2006-2008 Honda Civic Gauge Pods
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Gauge Pods
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Gauge Pods
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol Gauge Pods
- 1997-2001 Honda Prelude Gauge Pods
- Hyundai Tiburon Gauge Pods
- Jeep Gauge Pods
- Mazda Gauge Pods
- MINI Cooper Gauge Pods
- Mitsubishi Gauge Pods
- Nissan Gauge Pods
- Oldsmobile Gauge Pods
- Pontiac Gauge Pods
- Scion Gauge Pods
- Subaru Gauge Pods
- Toyota Gauge Pods
- Volkswagen Gauge Pods
- Universal Gauge Pods
- Gauge Clusters
- Boost Adapters
- Fuel Pressure Adapters
- Transmission Temperature Adapters
- Oil Pressure Adapters
- Water Temperature Adapters
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Adapters
- Universal Thread Adapters
- Big Line Kits
- Air/Fuel Ratio Accessories
- Speedometer Accessories
- Oil Filter Sandwich Adapters
- Oil Cooler Sandwich Adapters
- Wiring Harnesses
- Expandable Circuits
- Drill & Tap Kits
- Weld-In Bungs
- Digital Tachometers & Shift Lights
- Replacement Parts
- GlowShift Lifestyle
- GlowShift Custom Gauge Packages
- MaxTow Diesel Gauge Packages
Diesel Truck Store
- Dodge Cummins
- Ford Power Stroke
- Chevrolet Duramax
- GMC Duramax
- Promo Code Coupons