Red Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge
Your Price: $184.99
List Price: $399.99
This Item Qualifies for Free Shipping*
* Contiguous United States Only
GlowShift’s Red Digital Series Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge is essential when
tuning any performance vehicle. Installing this gauge allows you to closely monitor
and tune your vehicles air to fuel ratio giving you multiple benefits that include
reduced emissions, higher fuel economy, and maximized power and engine performance
by allowing you to carefully map out your vehicles air to fuel ratios throughout
the range of RPM and manifold pressure which results in maximized power output.
GlowShift’s Wideband Air to Fuel Ratio Gauge features an easy to read blue
digital numeric readout that will display your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio reads from
10.0 to 20.0 AFR down to one decimal place. These incredibly accurate
readings are attained by utilizing the included Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor.
The 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor is installed to your vehicles exhaust with the included
weld in bung, and the included 13 foot sensor wire easily connects to the back of
the gauge with modular connectors.
This wideband air/fuel gauge also comes
standard with a 0 to 5 volt digital output that allows you to connect it to virtually
any data logging or engine management system. Free lifetime technical support, one year limited
warranty, and full installation instructions come with every Tinted 7 Series Digital
Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge.
The included Bosch 4.9 LSU Wideband o2 Sensor includes Bosch’s 30 day manufacturer’s warranty. GlowShift does not warranty
this o2 sensor after that 30 day time frame.
|Red Digital Wideband A/F Gauge:
- 2 1/16th Inch (52mm) Black Face with Low Profile Tinted Lens
- Red Digital Numeric Display Reads from 10.0 to 20.0 AFR and is Accurate to One Decimal Place
- Digital 12 Volt Wideband Contoller Unit with Data Logging Output
- Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor
- 13 Foot Sensor Wire Harness
- 6 Foot Control Unit to Gauge Wire Harness
- 5 Foot Power Wire Harness
- Weld-In Sensor Bung
- Mounting and Installation Hardware
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Liminted Warranty
|Linear Data Logging Outputs: |
- Linear Narrowband Output: 0 to 1 Volt
- Linear Wideband Output: 0 to 5 Volts