GlowShift’s Extended Length Pressure Gauge Sensor Harness is the perfect solution if your 9’ pressure gauge sensor harness is not long enough for your specific application. This extended length sensor harness is offered in an 18’ length for trucks running aftermarket lift pumps. This harness features a male connector that plugs and clips securely into the pressure sensor and a 3 pin modular connector that plugs into the back of the gauge. GlowShift includes free lifetime technical support and a one year limited warranty with each purchase.
Please refer to the list below to see if your GlowShift or MaxTow Gauge is compatible with this sensor harness.
7 Color Series Gauges
- Oil Pressure Gauge - GS-T704, GS-C704, GS-W704
- 100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge - GS-T711, GS-C711, GS-W711
- 30 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge - GS-T711_30, GS-C711_30, GS-W711_30
- Nitrous Pressure Gauge - GS-T714, GS-C714, GS-W714
- 100 PSI Exhaust Pressure Gauge - GS-T723_100, GS-C723_100, GS-W723_100
- 30 PSI Exhaust Pressure Gauge - GS-T723_30, GS-C723_30, GS-W723_30
10 Color Digital Series Gauges
- 60 PSI Boost Gauge - GS-TCD01_60
- Oil Pressure Gauge - GS-TCD04
- 100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge - GS-TCD11
- 30 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge - GS-TCD11_30
- Nitrous Pressure Gauge - GS-TCD14
MaxTow Double Vision™ Series Gauges
- 60 PSI Boost Gauge - MT-DV01_60, MT-WDV01_60, MT-BDV01_60, MT-WBDV01_60
- Oil Pressure Gauge - MT-DV04, MT-WDV04, MT-BDV04, MT-WBDV04
- 100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge - MT-DV11, MT-WDV11, MT-BDV11, MT-WBDV11
- 30 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge - MT-DV11_30, MT-WDV11_30, MT-BDV11_30, MT-WBDV11_30
- Nitrous Pressure Gauge - MT-DV14, MT-WDV14, MT-BDV14, MT-WBDV14
Harness too short
With the sending unit in front of the engine there was no way the harness was going to connect to the gauge. This left me either cutting the harness and extending it or ordering a harness that will probably be way too long. Ideally it would be nice if the harness came with a longer length but the connector could be removed to shorten the harness.
So i have my car wired through the firewall and now need to remove the harness and install a longer one.
I am hoping when I connect the power harness I do not have the same issues.
Posted by Larry LaDuke on
The needed length
Glow shift should provide longer wires with the gauges based on the vehicle. They are about 9 ft but unless your sender on the engine is near the fire wall by the time you wind it through the fire wall and up to the gauges it does not reach. So you will be ordering the longer unit. They have the same problem with the power lines. I had to add to mine because of where my fuses box was. They should provide longer wires.
Posted by Craig on