GlowShift’s 1-1/2” Liquid Filled Black Face Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge is offered in 15 PSI, 30 PSI, or 100 PSI models and is the perfect monitoring tool for your carburetor, throttle body injection (TBI) or modern electronic fuel injection (EFI) vehicle. This mechanical gauge installs directly to the fuel system under the hood with the included 1/8-27 NPT thread attached to the back of the gauge and is liquid filled with silicone oil. This helps protect the needle from the powerful vibrations of the engine, giving you the readings you’re looking for. Housed in a waterproof, chrome body, this gauge is built to last. This gauge features a sleek look with a black gauge face, a white needle and a clear lens to easily view the fuel pressure readings. The included brass 90 degree thread fitting helps reposition the gauge in the engine bay to a more accessible angle, if needed. GlowShift includes installation instructions, free lifetime technical support and a one year limited warranty with each purchase.
- 1-1/2” (38mm) Black Face Gauge with White Needle & Clear Lens
- Reads from 0-15 PSI, 0-30 PSI or 0-100 PSI
- Liquid Filled with Silicone Oil
- Waterproof Chrome Body & Trim Ring
- 1/8-27 NPT Male Thread on Back of the Gauge
- 1/8-27 NPT Female to Male 90 Degree Thread Fitting
- Case Outer Diameter: 1-3/5" (40mm)
- Bezel Outer Diameter: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty
Fast shipping and great looking gauge.
Was processed and shipped out within an hour which I was very impressed with ! Gauge is built better than others I've used and comes with a 90° fitting which I didn't need but was nice to have in case. Only complaint is that at the angle mine mounts the air bubble is right were the needle sits with the pressure I'm running. Maybe a bit more fluid would help.
Posted by Joseph Gresham on